GDPR & ISO27001
The first step with PRAIORITIZE is to ask people. Our clients do not ask for very privacy-related information in the strictest sense (usually: department, role, and location). Yet, PRAIORITIZE has been built from the ground up with “privacy-by-design” in mind. There is maximum transparency to – and control by – respondents. They can choose to opt-in to certain functionalities. And the ‘right to be forgotten’ requires just a few mouse-clicks.
To formalize our dedication to privacy and – related to that – information security in general, we yearly have outside auditors certify PRAIORITIZE as a platform and our company from a process point of view for ISO2700.
CLOUD & AZURE
As a SaaS platform, PRAIORITIZE uses several other cloud service providers to complement its architecture: Microsoft Azure for its server infrastructure and Zendesk for customer support to name two examples. These providers have information security certifications and audits on their own rendering our IT infrastructure robust, yet flexible.
* Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
* Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
* Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050>
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835>
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored>
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: <https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac>
* For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: