Accounting for diversity in the workplace
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Diversity is the key to a vibrant, innovative, and productive workforce. And that diverse workforce includes accounting professionals. There are a lot of good reasons to focus on diversity in your accounting office and they all boil down to money. Study after study shows that more diverse teams make more money, are more efficient, and more successful than their less diverse counterparts. There are a lot of good reasons to be an accountant, but being non-diverse shouldn’t be one of them.
- The manager who wants to know how to get others to commit themselves and get on board for the team trajectory.
- The HR manager who faces a problem during the recruiting process.
- The leader who needs a learning process for personal development.
- The manager who wants to execute an in-depth interview process for the new team leader.
- The manager who wants to get to understand his leader and the direction of his work place.
how to be inclusive
why diversity matters
the process of getting everyone on board
what is in it for you?
Discrimination and respect
the power of leadership development training
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Are team members of different genders and cultural backgrounds taken into account?
- Ad hoc for certain projects
- Project specific we determine in advance who is doing what
Q. How is the value created distributed among people?
- Mainly to one or two persons
- To as many as possible
- Mainly to those who most drive value creation
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Oliver Wyman - Practical Cyber Response.pdf
|mckinsey white paper - building new strenghts in healthcare supply chain vf.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.