Aligning Interior Design and Ergonomics in Corporate Spaces
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Are you ready to navigate the corporate world by understanding how facility management, interior design, furnishing and furniture placement affect ergonomics? This questionnaire will help you make informed decisions on how to prioritize the needs of your workforce.
- The Facility Manager who wants a better design to improve productivity.
- The Interior Designers who need to persuade customers about their ideas.
- The Furniture Placement experts who want to ensure comfort and efficiency.
- The Decorators who need to promote a cohesive aesthetic in the workplace.
- The Ergonomic specialists who value safety and health above all else.
Researching solutions for managing corporate spaces
Focusing on form function aesthetics
Creating an inviting atmosphere
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What is the status of your inventory management system?
- We don't have an inventory system yet.
- We have a simple inventory system in place but no formal procedures.
- We have a fully automated and integrated system with rigorous procedures.
Q. What do you find to be the most challenging part of color scheme design?
- We don't provide color scheme design services.
- We implement basic design tricks to create color palettes.
- We use advanced tools to craft custom color schemes.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|oliverwyman||Funny Money The increasing irrelevance of pension earnings.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.