Analyzing the Asset Pricing Landscape in the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
In this survey, we examine the significance of finance, asset pricing, estimations, models, volatility, and analysis in the corporate world. We provide board members with insights that could help improve their decision-making and create successful business strategies.
- The CFO who needs up-to-date economic analytics to make sound investments
- The chief operations officer who must understand risks related to underlying assets
- The legal department that needs to convince senior managers on the financial implications of their decisions
- The compliance manager who is interested in helping his team anticipate potential opportunities
- The treasury department that requires precise estimations of liabilities issues
Explore the importance of finance in relation to asset pricing
Assess the impact of estimations on asset pricing
Examine the effect of volatility on asset pricing
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What do you know about financial statements?
- No, I'm not familiar with the concept.
- We have a fully formalized process to review financial statements regularly.
- We consistently review, analyse and adjust our financial statements to ensure accurate forecasts.
Q. What have you used to forecast demand?
- No, we have no system in place
- We have a basic Excel-based forecasting system
- We have a fully formalized AI powered demand forecasting system that we validate regularly
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.