Assessing Environmental Compliance in the Mining Industry
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
As mining becomes increasingly common, assessing environmental compliance and monitoring for pollution and emissions is imperative for corporate governance. Evaluate the impact of your waste output on the surrounding environment with this questionnaire to ensure long-term sustainability.
- The operations manager who is interested in improving safety protocols within their company.
- The sustainability department that needs to convince decision makers about the implications of poor environmental compliance.
- The data analyst who wants to monitor change in compliance over time.
- The budget manager who must consider the financial costs of changing waste management practices.
- The executives looking to implement practices that are both cost effective and sustainable.
Analyzing the risks of mining activity
Assessing potential sustainability issues
Understanding the impact of waste output
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What measures are in place to ensure regular Equipment maintenance?
- We do not consistently maintain our Equipment.
- We have basic procedures for Equipment maintenance.
- We have a comprehensive routine preventive maintenance program in place.
Q. How do you ensure compliance with legislation?
- We have no formal system of checks and reports.
- We have a basic tracking system in place to track our legislative requirements.
- We have a fully formalized system of checks, reports and audits that we review regularly.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.