Automation and the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Automation has become an essential part of the corporate world. This questionnaire aims to examine the current effects and opportunities of automation on corporate organizations, from process automation to automated reporting, to explore how they can benefit a company’s workflow and get board members onboard with the idea.
- The IT department that needs to convince senior managers about the value of ICT automations.
- The finance manager who is interested in understanding cost savings of automation.
- The operations leader who is looking for ways to simplify processes and maximize efficiency.
- The HR head who wants to learn how automation affects company culture and employee satisfaction.
- The marketing director who is keen to identify new and innovative uses of automation.
Examining the impact of ICT automation
Analyzing the value of automated tasks
Assessing the impact of process automation
Understanding the importance of automated reporting
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you automated using ICT?
- We haven't automated anything yet.
- We have implemented some basic automation for certain tasks.
- We have a fully automated end-to-end workflow complete with automated reporting.
Q. What types of automated tasks have you implemented?
- We haven't incorporated any automation yet.
- We have some basic automated tasks in place.
- We have fully integrated workflow automation and AI throughout our process.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Sia Partners ESG Resilience Study 2020.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.