Business process design around customer profiling
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Digital transformation is top of mind for all businesses, including supply chain and logistics. The key to any successful strategy is the customer, who wants to be satisfied not only with a product, but with a seamless process from order to delivery. Yet, what is needed “under the hood” to have that customer profilig properly functioning?
- The Chief of Marketing who wants to take customer profiling to the next level.
- The compliance officer who wants to ensure customer profiling adheres to the right standards.
- The auditor who wants to research whether all business processes for customer profiling are in place.
- The managing partner of a consultancy firm who advises her clients on customer intimacy.
- The accounting partner who has been asked to review all processes underlying customer profile.
the basic unit of work
who are your customers?
how does reality fit in with digital transformation?
what do you need to know about your customers?
how can you create a digital platform for the business process?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is business process compliance measured?
- Compliance is measured on an ad hoc basis
- Business process compliance is measured using a formally approved process within the IT and/or Business unit
Q. To what extent does the IT allow for new processes?
- No change possible within the IT
- Only possible to a limited extent in the IT (change through extensions or modules)
- It is possible to change almost everything within the IT
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Elevating Four Strategic Themes to the CEO Level.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.