Conference room setup and organization
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
You should find a perfect balance between your advantages and disadvantages when you host a meeting. This questionnaire will help you improve the equipment, the meeting room, the schedule, and the participants, so you can save time and money. Enjoy managing your next meeting!
- The head of sales who wants to build a clear vision for the new out-of-the-box selling methods.
- The HR manager who wants to boost teams' communication methods.
- The head of a project who wants to design a joint roadmap that leads to a successful transition.
- The COO who is in charge of the organisation's communication facilities.
- The facility manager who is revamping the company's meeting infrastructure.
what is your objective
Create a vision
set objectives and define goals
Set up a meeting room
ensure that everyone can join the meeting
Invite people to join
use social media, email or phone calls to invite people
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is the meeting room set up?
- Relevant documents displayed
- All documents and information on screen
Q. Which participants do you invite?
- We select the people who are most relevant to achieve our objectives
- We invite everyone involved in the project (people with the most interest)
- We invite the most senior people available
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Oliver Wyman Right Place Right Time.pdf
|Valuing high-tech companies.pdf
|a cost effective path to road safety.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.