Contact centers and the digital transformation of banking
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Inbound contact centers and their managers are facing difficulties nowadays. There are new processes, technologies, and a new way to measure success. In a global customer journey, the customer may be in control of the contact center journey, and a customer-centric culture can increase the focus on serving customers. Learn more about the role of contact centers and managers in a new digital bank.
- The consultant from a large global corporation that wants to define his role in the new strategy.
- The CIO that needs to prove a new business model for an existing activity of his business.
- The CIO who wants to transform his organization by solving a service issue.
- The specialist consulting firm that wants to sell a new service to its customers.
- The outsourcing manager who wants to guide his team towards a new type of business model.
what is the contact center?
how does it work?
a problem in banking
Inbound Call Center
what happens when you call?
why do we still use live agents?
Self Service (SAS)
where are we going with self service?
Call Center Industry
how has the industry changed over time and will it change again in future years? (source) http://www-
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is the mood of contact center staff?
- Not regularly assessed
- Periodic assessments performed
- Periodic assessments performed AND concrete follow-up from management on identified problems
Q. How do you improve service quality?
- Not especially
- By talking to customers (and/or staff) about their experience
- Using structured questions during my calls or in an after call interview (e.g. Moenius Method)
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.