Corporate Financial Management and the Impacts on Performance
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire discusses the impacts of accounting, management accounts payable/receivable, reconciliation, timeliness, budgeting, and collections on corporate financial performance. It provides insight into how improving processes within these departments can have a positive effect on the overall success of a business.
- Finance Director who requires optimization to reduce costs and improve internal processes
- Accounting Manager who needs to assess areas for improvement in financial decision-making
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager looking for ways to streamline and optimize processes
- Head of Treasury wanting to implement best practices across reconciliations, timeliness and budget planning
- Collections Manager seeking strategies to increase cash flows
Understanding key policies and processes
Management of AP AR
Enhancing operations efficiency
Assessing internal effectiveness
Improving cash flows budgeting
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done regarding policies and procedures?
- We have not done anything.
- We have a limited number of policies and procedures.
- We have comprehensive and well-defined policies and procedures.
Q. What have you implemented to automate AP/AR processes?
- We have basic record keeping systems in place.
- We have partially automated records and track transactions regularly.
- We have a fully automated system with integrated analytics and precision optimization.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.