Corralling Pharma Contamination Through Quality Control
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
When it comes to pharmaceuticals, contamination control and rigorous testing are essential for safety and efficacy. This comprehensive questionnaire assesses the necessary standards for quality control in pharma production from the perspective of five board of directors members.
- The Regulatory Affairs specialist tasked with identifying areas of improvement and compliance protocols.
- The Production Manager who needs strategies to ensure their work meets the highest standard of excellence.
- The Quality Control Team Leader tasked with developing audits for production accuracy and consistency.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist searching for ways to improve contamination control measures.
- The Supervisor needing solutions to better train personnel on standardized testing procedures.
Assessing product performance
Preventing health risks
Establishing industry regulations
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What factors do you consider when assessing production accuracy?
- I don't assess accuracy
- I measure for key inputs and expected outputs
- I evaluate the overall process control, tolerances, and traceability
Q. How often do you sanitize?
- We never sanitize
- We clean our surfaces occasionally
- We sanitize using a formalized process and schedule
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.