Cyber security and ICT
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Information and communication technologies are shaping the future of society, economies, and politics. ICT cybersecurity helps to protect data and networks. The ICT cybersecurity market is predicted to grow exponentially within the next decade.
- The CIO who needs to deal with legal issues and who needs to define the threats.
- The HR manager who needs to actively deal with the 'soft' side of security.
- The IT director that needs to define the needs and verifications for the necessary hardware and software.
- The analyst who wants to secure the IT systems.
- The salesperson that needs to secure his customers' data and systems.
how to use it
what is mesh and why should you care?
how can we stop the bad guys?
attacking the bad guys before they attack us
breaking through firewalls with technology or human ingenuity?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you measure the impact of the program?
- Based on ad hoc measurements
- Periodic assessment including performance indicators per project
Q. How do you assess and monitor whether the program delivers what it is intended to?
- Not (not identified)
- Identified but no formal process
- Formal process & periodically (e.g. monthly) discussed with the PM
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.