Data ownership and privacy in the digital age
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Data is the new gold in the digital world. Privacy and consent are the new challenges. GDPR sets new rules and the paradox of personalization and individual data is yet to be cracked. Use these insights to design your own strategy and find a way to avoid the data paradox.
- The CIO who requires a strategic view on data and privacy.
- The CISO who wants to upgrade the data ecosystem in the organization.
- The compliance officer who wants to strategically address GDPR.
- The Chief of Human Resources who wants to take a stand in favour of the employees.
- The small business owner who wants to upgrade the handling of privacy issues.
personalize the customer experience
empower employees to own their data
let people take control of their data
transform your business with digital transformation
crack the code on privacy and security for GDPR compliance
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is customer knowledge used to tailor the customer experience?
- A form or a questionnaire are used to determine customers' preferences
- Knowledge of customer and markets is actively gathered in order to give an individual offer and experience
Q. How does your organization collect customer feedback?
- Not OR there is a manual process with ad hoc questions at the back
- We use formal tools (questionnaire or discussion) with a back-and-forth communication with customers/clients
- We have formal tools AND a closed feedback loop with which we can respond quickly to changing customer needs
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|jimobriencsr||Case Study - Mitsubishi.pdf|
|rhrinternationalconsultants||Executive Integration Stumbling to the Top.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.