Deploying mobile technology in your organization
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Bring a strategy from paper to screen and create a corporate app for your employees to use. Create a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy for your company, set up a secure infrastructure, and inform your employees about their rights and responsibilities.
- The IT director at a large company who needs to be convinced agile is the right choice for her firm.
- The client of a software development company who wants to develop an agile strategy for the next project.
- The CTO of a small firm that demands a transformation at board director level.
- The CEO who wants to influence where to invest in the company's future.
- The engineer/architect/CTO of a large consultancy who wants to make his team used to agile development.
the most important part of your corporate app
use it to communicate with employees and customers
make sure they are secure, not vulnerable to hacking
ensure that data is protected by encryption
VPNs (virtual private networks)
how do you protect corporate data from hackers?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Are mobile applications delivered via the corporate application store?
- Only for 'high-value' applications
- For all applications
Q. To which devices do you synchronize your data?
- I synchronize my data to/from my own device
- I can choose to synchronize my data to/from my own device or a corporate device
- I can choose to synchronize my data to/from my own device or a corporate device OR I have a corporate device assigned to me
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.