Design a successful volunteer program
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Attracting volunteers to help you engage with a community, leaving them with a good experience and reinforcing a brand image – it sounds easy, but it’s actually not. This questionnaire lists the most important guidelines for building a volunteer program for your business including repercussions for your business processes.
- The PR manager wanting to quickly start a project.
- The HR manager who wants to address more purposeful aspects of work.
- The marketing manager who likes to create well-functioning volunteer programs.
- The SME owner who wants to give back to her community.
- The chairwoman who cannot rely on paid employees alone.
what is the vision for the island
how to achieve it
who leads and motivates people
get everyone on board with a shared vision
staff, volunteers, visitors and hosts are all part of this team
how can you make sure that everything runs smoothly?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Does the conservation of the cultural and natural heritage feature in the vision and mission?
- There is a separate project
- A core activity
Q. How does the preservation work?
- This is not our task
- We give back what we got
- We actively contribute to this
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|oliverwyman||How to focus telecom investment_online1.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.