Digital banking in the 21st century
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Banking is undergoing a major overhaul, from technology to the customer experience. What can the rise of the digital bank do to the financial services industry? What are the challenges in store for banking? What are the critical issues for the next five to ten years?
- The compliance officer who wants to keep up with the pace of change in the banking sector.
- The sales manager in retail bank who wants to grow his sales by adapting the processes.
- The consultant who needs to assess its client.
- The bank's strategy officer who wants to tally how far her organization is.
how to make it work
what is driving the change
how to collect data and information from customers
where are they coming from?
why digitize your processes?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. To what extent do you feel you are actively involved in improving and further developing core banking?
- That was not our responsibility
- We actively tried to bring more value to our customers (e.g. by proposing functional improvements)
Q. Are you aware of the latest developments in the regulatory environment in which your bank operates?
- Barely OR no (we only work to comply with regulations)
- Yes BUT it is not clear how we should act upon it
- We are informed about regulatory changes AND we actively process them for our bank
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|coeus||Coeus Consulting - CIO and IT Leadership Report 2020 - WEB.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.