Digital business models
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
There’s an ongoing struggle for a sustainable business model in the digital era of business. It can be impractical for a company to follow the old think about things. Here are some key considerations when you are (re-)defining a digital business model.
- The CEO who is redirecting the organisations future.
- The strategy consultant who is advising her clients on business modelling and strategy.
- The CIO who needs to understand what future ICT requirements there will be.
- The innovation manager who has to start testing the waters for digital business models.
- The CTO who needs to strategically think about the technology infrastructure.
the business case for digital
how to create a new value proposition
where do you start?
who are your customers and what is their problem?
Digital business models
why should they buy from you?
Customer journey map (CJM)
how will they interact with your product or service?
how does it work today and what would be better in the future?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is continuity between digital strategy and business strategy ensured?
- There is no formal process
- We discuss the plan with the management team every three months
- We have established a formal process including quarterly formal reviews with management
Q. Does the IT department actively involve other departments in improving the digital service offered?
- No, that is not part of the department's strategy
- That's what the IT department does best
- The IT department actively involves other departments
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.