Digital business strategy and digital transformation
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
A digital transformation requires a solid business strategy. Managers will define objectives, standards, and processes to innovate. This is a high-level approach, different from traditional business analysis. It requires a new mindset, and a new way of acting. Here are some key-aspects to consider. Not so much technological aspects but more strategic and procedural aspects.
- The CEO who wants to upgrade the digital transformation, fast.
- The CTO who needs to understand the best technological direction for the organization.
- The innovation manager who is tweaking the digital strategy of the organization.
- This CIO who needs to understand what more is needed than 'just' technology.
- The consulting partner who is advising her clients on their digital transformation.
what is the purpose of your business?
make sure that everyone works together to achieve the same goals
be agile in your thinking and actions
change as needed to meet new challenges
move fast, think slow, act faster than competitors
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Have you initiated a process to further elaborate your own digital value vector?
- No OR I have not yet seen the progress
- There is progress
- We have elaborated our own digital value vector and are able to share this with others
Q. Does your organization know where it is going?
- There is a strategy, but the execution needs improvement
- We have a strategy and actively translating that into digital business
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.