Digital marketing in the new media era
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The world of marketing has changed. far from being a set of techniques to sell a product, nowadays marketing is closely linked to the way companies communicate with their clients, talk to the media, and create value for their target customer group. This questionnaire is about how to use digital channels and social media to get the best results for your business.
- The managing partner who wants to build the change from the ground up.
- The director who has to win the trust of her team.
- The executive who wants to control and measure the value of the transformation work.
- The HR manager who is stuck in the "winter of his career"
- The partner who needs to get back on track after the first year in a new role.
be authentic and memorable
Know your audience
understand their needs, expectations and wants
don't change too much or too little
use technology to stand out from the crowd
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you choose your customer channels?
- I ask the customer how he or she prefers to be informed
- I offer a limited number of channels and then try to fill them with my best content
- I offer a wide range of channels and push my customers to use these channels to get information
Q. How do you make sure that clients can find you when needed?
- We're usually available when a customer needs us.
- There's a back-up plan for every project/work package if I'm not available (e.g. via Marcom CDK) OR there's someone in our team who has my skills AND has time available (e.g. via Marcom CDK).
- In most projects/work packages there's someone who has my skills AND time AND the person concerned has agreed this with everyone involved (e.g. via Marcom CDK).
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.