Driving Strategic Decisions and the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire aims to explore the effects of data-driven decisions, structured decisions, and group decision making on strategy formation. It measures how board members, managers, and teams make use of scenario planning for their strategic decisions.
- The executive team who needs to develop effective strategies for long-term success.
- The management team that needs to convince stakeholders about the opportunity of strategic initiatives.
- The operational manager who is interested in helping his team with thoughtful decision-making processes.
- The finance department that wants to have insight into optimal financial investments.
- The HR manager who would like to facilitate effective team decision making.
Impact on strategizing
Strategic decision models
Group Decision Making
Collaborative decision making
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you developed to collect data sources?
- We do not currently have a method.
- We have an informal, manual approach.
- We have a structured, automated system.
Q. How do you assess the impact of your decisions?
- We have no system in place.
- We have a basic impact assessment framework.
- We have a fully formalized impact assessment process that we analyze regularly.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.