Efficient E-mail Management with Office 365
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Corporate companies can now increase productivity and profitability through the use of Office 365 e-mail management. With this questionnaire, you will understand how to maximize the benefits of e-mail filtering, mailbox archiving, anti-virus protection, and spam filtering with Office 365.
- The CFO who wants to ensure a return on investment for maximizing their e-mail management system
- The IT expert who needs to decide what security measures to implement
- The HR manager who is interested in improving employee communication
- The marketing director who needs to keep customer communication secure
- The operations manager who wants to streamline e-mail systems
Learn to filter emails effectively
Understand long term storage of emails
Anti Virus Protection
Explore antivirus software capabilities
Discover how to filter out unwanted emails
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you benefit from email filtering?
- We have no email filtering policy.
- We have a basic email filtering strategy in place.
- We have a fully formalized approach to email filtering that we review regularly.
Q. What is the most common mailbox archiving best practice?
- Manual filing of emails on-premise
- Automated retentions policies to archive emails
- Server-side and client-side archiving
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|mckinsey||McKinsey Reform Center_MA rate trends_ April 2014.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.