Empowering Businesses Through Technology
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
With the prevalence and accessibility of modern technology, corporations all over the world are quickly redefining their operations to remain competitive. This questionnaire seeks to explore how technology is impacting businesses through system integration, connectors, APIs, cross-platform, and third-party integrations.
- The CFO that needs to evaluate the financial ROI of technology integrations.
- The IT department that needs to convince executive managers of the benefits of technology solutions.
- The Marketing Manager who is interested in helping his team enhance customer engagement.
- The Supply Chain Managers who need to assess the technological resources available for reducing costs.
- The Prime Decision Maker who is looking for the best possible corporate technological solution.
Assessing company systems capability
Identifying available options
Optimizing business operations
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What type of Connectors do you use?
- We don't use any Connectors
- We use basic, manual Connectors
- We use standardized Connectors integrated with our API
Q. How do you analyze the cost of technology resources?
- We do not have a formalized cost analysis.
- We have a basic cost tracking system in place.
- We have a fully formalized cost analysis system that we review regularly.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.