Enhancing Insurance Agent Performance through Coaching and Professionalism
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Corporate organisations understand the value of investing in their insurance agents, whether it is through training support, education or developing professional skills for better performance. This survey aims to assess the success of such efforts in improving agent performance within the corporate world.
- The Human Resources department that needs to convince executive managers about the potential of employee development.
- The Financial Manager who wants to understand the true ROI of investments in employee training.
- The Learning and Development department that understands the need for employee engagement.
- The Operations Manager focus on the tangible benefits of implementing coaching sessions.
- The Training and Development Director responsible for developing agents with appropriate professional qualities.
Assessing effectiveness of agents
Measuring performance improvement
Evaluating impact of workplace
Examining managerial approach
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to support training for insurance agents?
- Some basic guidelines and processes
- Formalized, structured program with measurable KPIs
Q. How do you measure job satisfaction?
- We don't measure job satisfaction.
- We use surveys and focus groups to gauge job satisfaction.
- We employ comprehensive analytics such as NPS and Likert Scales to measure job satisfaction metrics.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.