Enhancing the Supply Chain Through Improved Procurement and Shipping
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Advancing corporate retail operations through updated tracking systems requires understanding all aspects of supply chain management. This questionnaire explores the most effective ways to improve procurement, shipping and tracking within the supply chain.
- The Executive Director who needs to understand how to streamline supply chain operations.
- The Senior Manager responsible for gauging the success of new supply chain initiatives.
- The Corporate Directors in need of successfully developing projects that advance their supply chain.
- The IT professionals tasked with researching automated tracking options.
- The CFOs that need to convince stakeholders about the opportunity of improved supply chain functions.
Sourcing supplies efficiently
Delivering supplies securely
Monitoring supply chain progress
Supply Chain Management
Aligning resources correctly
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What process do you use to identify needs?
- We have no formal process in place.
- We assess potential needs through surveys and research.
- We employ scoping techniques and algorithms to forecast needs.
Q. What has been your approach to Logistics Planning?
- We're just starting out and do not have any structured process in place
- We have a fully formalized logistics plan that we monitor and update regularly
- We have an automated system that helps us plan our logistics easily
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|gx-fsi-Global IFRS Insurance Survey 2013.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.