WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire surveys entrepreneurs on their needs for business consulting, market analysis, financing and exit strategy. It helps to assess how far along they are in their entrepreneurial journey, uncovering new opportunities and mapping a path to success.
- The investment manager who is looking to benefit from up-and-coming businesses.
- The data analyst who needs to advise clients on potential risks and rewards.
- The product manager who wants to better understand consumer trends.
- The operations team that needs to develop viable business incubation plans.
- The financial advisor who requires insight into the taxation framework.
Identifying objectives resources
Securing intangible assets
Maximizing potential return
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to assess the feasibility of an entrepreneurial venture?
- We haven't undertaken any assessments.
- We've conducted a SWOT analysis and market research.
- We've engaged in a rigorous PESTLE, cost-benefit and income statement analysis.
Q. To what extent have you applied for patent protection?
- We haven't done anything yet.
- We have filed provisional applications and are preparing to file non-provisional applications.
- We have filed non-provisional applications and actively monitor the patent market.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.