Exploring Leadership, Culture and Norms
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Leadership is more than an individual’s job title – it’s about setting expectations for the corporate culture. Explore how respect, equality, acceptance contribute to an effective organizational dynamic with this questionnaire to understand the impact of those values on your business.
- Human Resources director that needs to create team policies to welcome a new team.
- Financial department that needs to evaluate the implications of different managerial approaches.
- Information Technology manager who is interested in helping his team become more understanding of colleagues' perspectives.
- The Marketing manager seeking to ensure a culture of fair treatment throughout their industry.
- Operations manager wanting to identify areas that need improvement or updating to create a positive workspace.
Assessing respect levels
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you observed about how employees feel their opinions are valued?
- Employees' opinions are never heard
- Employees feel their opinions are considered and respected
- Competitions are held for employees to share their opinions
Q. What types of incentives are used to encourage equitable behavior within the organization?
- Not much, we're exploring options
- We provide bonuses and other monetary incentives
- We have an established system of recognition, rewards and benefits
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.