Facility Management, Safety and the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire explores the subjects of workplace safety, hazardous materials, emergency preparedness and training. It delves into how facility management affects corporate policies in these areas, and is designed to provide directors and managers with valuable insight on their roles in keeping the workplace safe.
- The financial department that needs to ensure proper allocation of funds for safety standards.
- The corporate policy department who needs to make sure the company adheres to governmental regulations.
- The human resources department that monitors staff compliance to safety rules.
- The facilities manager tasked with maintaining a secure environment.
- The operations manager interested in helping his team with emergency preparedness.
Evaluating hazard risks
Adequate containment measures
Rehearsing crisis scenarios
Refining skills and knowledge
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What methods have you implemented for Risk assessment?
- We have no system of risk assessment
- We have a basic risk assessment process
- We have a fully formalized risk assessment process that we analyze regularly
Q. What have you done to ensure safe storage of hazardous materials?
- We conduct periodic inspections
- We have a comprehensive storage program with KPIs
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.