How to use technology to manage your business
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The evolution of information and communications technology solutions has been a prime concern for any business. Technology is an asset, but what is the true potential for it? Which applications are needed and where? What is the relationship between technology and management? How can social media strategies improve business, products and services?
- The Chief Innovation officer who wants to engage more people in using technology.
- The Chief of Human Resources who wants to upgrade the technology adoption of the employees.
- The Chief Technology Officer who needs to understand changing requirements due to changing business processes.
- The managing partner will be a consultancy firm advising her clients on technology matters.
- The Chief Information Officer who needs to understand where the business processes are going.
what are the benefits of digital transformation
how to get there and where to start
leadership is about inspiring people
inform, engage and inspire people
develop a culture that encourages innovation and collaboration
improve processes with technology so they work better for everyone in the organization
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How are the digital ambitions and objectives formulated?
- ICT makes the proposal for digital improvement
- Driven by the vision and digital strategy, there is a set of performance indicators that are monitored periodically
Q. How does the organization use social media?
- We do not use social media
- We have a Facebook/Twitter account and LinkedIn profile
- We actively use social media to create added value for our customers and stakeholders and ORK
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Improving Care for Chronic Conditions, Premier.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.