HRM impact on team performance and productivity
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
HR departments have a profound impact on team performance and productivity. Having a HR department or not being supported by it is a critical aspect of a company’s success. HRM skills directly influence goals and objectives, team morale and productivity, the company image, and a company’s ability to attract and retain talent.
- The CPO who needs to ensure that the right people are in the right right-sized companies at the right time.
- The senior leader who wants to have a better appreciation of the demand of skills within her team.
- The CFO who wants to work in a more agile and continuous fashion.
- The CIO that needs to manage the right transformation strategy at the right pace.
- The new higher level manager who needs to get settled in his new role.
HR is a key part of the organization
manage people to achieve goals
know what you have and how it can be used
create an environment where employees want to work hard and succeed
make sure that everyone has the skills they need for their job
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is employee reskilling and upskilling part of the HR policy?
- The policy is completed for all employees available
Q. Is this also reflected in the organizational strategy?
- Only partly OR in the organizational strategy you find that it should be looked into in more detail with each manager
- In the organizational strategy it is determined which managers have to work on this
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.