WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
New technologies like the internet of things (iot) are invading the market, offering new opportunities to industries, consumers and markets. However, without a well designed and scalable process, a whole range of issues may arise: unstable communication between devices, inefficient integration in the backbone network. This questionnaire addresses the most important aspects when supporting your innovations with the proper ICT infrastructure.
- The Chief Information Officer who needs to support the innovation process by a sound ICT ecosystem.
- The Chief Technology Officer who wants to underpin the innovation initiatives with the proper ICT requirements.
- The Chief Innovation Officer who can now support the innovation initiatives by the proper ICT ecosystem.
- The managing partner of a consultancy firm advises her clients on innovation.
- The CEO of a technology company who wants to assess where sales opportunities are.
what is the goal of your product
how will you get there
how do you build a great product?
who are the people involved in making it happen?
how does your culture fit with this vision and strategy?
Technology & Tools
which tools can help make it happen faster, better, cheaper?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How is the vision for new products presented to R&D and IT?
- We have no such vision
- We have a vision but it's not clear to R&D and IT
- We have a clear vision which is also understood by R&D and IT
Q. To what extent do we work in accordance with our objectives?
- I don't know what my personal objectives are
- I know my objectives but we hardly ever or hardly ever achieve them
- I know my objectives AND we generally achieve them
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.