ICT, Voice & Video Revolutionizing the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
In this questionnaire, discover how ICT, voice & video, VoIP, audio video conferencing, text messaging and voice recording are revolutionizing the corporate environment. Learn the impacts of these technologies on business and how to leverage them for collaborative communication.
- The HR Director who needs to introduce new technologies for meeting management.
- The Finance Managers interested in tracking data with improved scalability.
- The IT department that needs to convince key stakeholders about the opportunity of unified communication systems.
- The Executive Manager who is interested in helping his team with better decision-making methods.
- The Operations Leaders interested in modernizing day-to-day communication procedures.
Exploring the potential of ICT solutions
Voice Video Communication
Examining the role and efficacy of voice video communication
Text Voice Recording
Delving into the world of text and voice recording
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to leverage the benefits of ICT solutions?
- We haven't done much
- We have implemented basic strategies
- We regularly use advanced analytics to maximize yield
Q. What benefits have you experienced from using voice video communication?
- We have not implemented any video features yet.
- We use basic video conferencing capabilities to connect staff members.
- We have a fully formalized system for delivering high quality audio and video experiences to users.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|California Workers Compensation SB863 How is is measuring up.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.