Information security and the organization
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The safety of business data is paramount. Protecting your clients, employees, and business partners is crucial. Make sure to handle information in a way that ensures protection against data leakage. Here is how you should handle information security in your organization.
- The CTO that needs to find innovative ways to carry out vision projects, safely.
- The ICT consultant who needs to provide the vision and implementation strategy of the company's strategic security agenda.
- The storage team leader who needs to ensure the storage system works properly for the rollout of new product.
- The boardroom advisor seeking new avenues to entice his board.
- The new CIO who wants to speed up decision-making process.
protect your information
follow the rules and regulations
keep up to date with changes in legislation, standards and best practice
how to secure physical assets
what is cyber security? how can you protect yourself from hackers?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Who drives the development of privacy and information security policy?
- Business and IT jointly
Q. How is data security risk assessed?
- Not OR only ad hoc where a breach has occurred
- Periodic risk analysis with a conclusion to the board when relevant
- Periodic risk analysis with an immediate formal escalation to the board when relevant
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|mckinsey||future of european defence - exec sum.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.