Integrating mobile technology in your business processes
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Designing a mobile organization require a critical analysis of the user experience. Segmenting users and identifying their needs are the steps that will lead to a sustainable processes. This questionnaire discusses some key aspects of the design process as well as implementation and evaluation phases.
- The CEO who wants to upgrade the pace and agility of her organisation.
- The Chief Information Officer who need to understand requirements for mobile technology.
- The Chief Technology Officer who needs to investigate how mobile-ready the organisation is
- The managing partner of a consultancy for advisers her clients on technology matters.
- The Chief of Marketing who wants to research to what extent customer experience can be supported by mobile technology.
the first step in digitalization
make it easy to use
how can we do things better digitally?
what is the number of people using mobile devices?
how does technology fit into our lives and businesses?
which technologies are used by business today?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is digitization embedded in the core business process?
- Not formally integrated
- Ad hoc initiatives that can be taken up where possible
- Digitization is a core part of our strategy and the business processes are structured accordingly
Q. Are digital innovations designed for an intended user?
- Not specifically
- User needs are occasionally considered when digitalizing new products/services
- User needs are generally known to us and we try to design everything as user-friendly as possible
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.