Internet security awareness and employee habits
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
ICT is a core element of the modern society. Organisations must keep their information security as tight as possible. This questionnaire explains to employees what they can do to keep data secure. It offers insights into safe internet usage and on the basics of it security.
- The HR business partner who is in charge of changing employee behaviour regarding security.
- The CIO who wants to understand where the 'human factor' is a security risk.
- The transformation manager who wants to streamline the security processes.
- The consultant who needs to train her client's workforce on security.
- The SME owner who needs to teach his employees to behave in a security way.
avoid viruses, malware and spyware
Avoid social network security risks
use strong passwords, avoid public accounts
Encrypt your data
keep sensitive information safe with encryption
Protect your privacy online
use a password manager to store all of your passwords securely
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Is access to the internet secured?
- Access to certain systems is secured
- All systems and devices are secured
Q. To what extent do you use the Internet?
- I use it when I have to
- I use it when I have time for it
- I make the most of the Internet and its applications
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.