Legal compliance and social responsibility
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
How to maximize the role of law enforcement to win the trust of the community and integrate sustainability into their activities? This questionnaire addresses specific issues, forming a complete picture of the progress made by business and law enforcement to achieve social compliance.
- The complaints officer who needs to take inventory of the organization.
- The head of the legal department who has been asked to improve the situation around fraud.
- The risk manager who expands his job beyond the accounting part.
- The Chief of Human Resources who needs to move beyond 'just' social responsibility.
- The SME owner who needs to ensure compliance.
the basics of reporting
report on strategy and goals
report on business performance
financial reports, profit & loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements etc
Customer satisfaction surveys
customer feedback to improve products and services
Employee satisfaction surveys
employee feedback to improve processes and systems
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Does the organization have a fraud policy?
- We have a policy but we don't apply it
- We have a policy AND we do apply it
Q. To what extent do you know what your customers expect from your products and services?
- I am not sure what they expect
- I know which core values customers associate with our products/services
- I know how customers use our products/services in their daily lives
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Oliver Wyman - The CFO Role Revisited.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.