Leveraging Technology in the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Are you part of a corporate team who is looking to optimize their technology system administration? Learn more about user management, access control, and auditing in this questionnaire designed to provide insight into the impact of technology in the corporate world.
- The IT Manager responsible for selecting and implementing technology solutions to improve team productivity.
- The Security Team who need to convince C-level managers of the importance of access control.
- The HR Department who need guidance on setting up user management processes.
- The Auditing Team interested in leveraging technology to simplify their processes.
- The System Administration Department exploring the use of an administration panel.
Optimizing IT systems
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What extent have you leveraged Artificial Intelligence?
- We haven't done any AI yet.
- We are exploring some prelimnary AI applications.
- We have an AI architecture in place that is regularly optimized for improved outcomes.
Q. What have you done to implement access control?
- We have not implemented anything.
- We have basic access control protocols in place.
- We have implemented a comprehensive suite of access control systems.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|oliverwyman||Oliver Wyman- Collapse of the Middle.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.