Making a Difference through Sustainability
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Every organization has a responsibility to measure and report sustainability performance. This questionnaire is designed to pinpoint the impact of corporate social responsibility, ethics, accountability, philanthropy, and safety on the organization.
- The HR department that needs to ensure alignment between their moral values and organizational practices
- The Finance Manager who is keen on creating new opportunities for more efficient investments in corporate social responsibility
- The Risk & Compliance department looking for better ways to reduce company-wide liabilities
- The Marketing department that is interested in strengthen the company's image through charitable activities
- The Operations team exploring methods to increase staff welfare in hazardous work areas
Valuing employees communities environment
Setting ethical standards values
Holding selves accountable for actions
Investing in safety giving back
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How have you supported your workers' wellbeing?
- We do not offer any tangible initiatives.
- We promote physical and mental health activities.
- We provide employee healthcare benefits and wellness plans.
Q. How do you communicate company values?
- We don't have any company values
- We communicate our values through trainings
- We have a fully formalized system of communication that we cascade regularly
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Actuarial 2016 Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.