Making the Most of Supply Chains
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
With a successful supply chain making corporation processes more efficient, it’s no surprise that organizations are looking to maximize their supply chain capabilities. This questionnaire examines how corporations can improve on operations, production planning, capacity planning, and overall visibility for ultimate supply chain optimization.
- The Operations Manager who needs to understand how production planning works.
- The Production Planning Manager who is interested in helping the team with capacity planning.
- The Capacity Planning Director who is seeking new ways to optimize supply chains.
- The Supply Chain Analyst who wants to ensure supply chain visibility.
- The VP of Supply Chain Optimization who needs to convince stakeholders of potential opportunities.
Aligning resources for effectiveness
Anticipating demand for optimization
Understanding organizational limits
Supply Chain Visibility
Enhancing coordination abilities
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you measure utilization?
- We don't measure utilization
- We track utilization rates
- We use predictive analytics to optimize utilization
Q. What Forecasting techniques have you implemented?
- We have not implemented any Forecasting techniques.
- We have implemented basic techniques for Forecasting.
- We have a sophisticated Forecasting system that is regularly maintained and updated.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.