Maximising Financial Returns Through Portfolio Management
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire is designed to explore the impact of portfolio management, asset allocation and performance on financial returns and risk utilisation. It provides a comprehensive view of how to gain maximum return in a corporate environment.
- The Finance department that needs to convince senior managers about the opportunity of investing
- The Investment director responsible for driving growth
- The CFO seeking a diversified financial portfolio
- The Risk manager looking for ways to reduce company exposure
- The Performance manager interested in helping their team optimise ROI
Optimise investment selection
Maximize financial gains
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What asset types do you consider when allocating investments?
- We simply classify assets without further analysis.
- We carry out fundamental analysis to create asset type weightings.
- We use quantitative analysis to determine optimal asset allocations.
Q. How do you measure the risk-reward ratio?
- We don't measure it at all
- We use simple metrics such as Sharpe Ratio
- We use integrated MCNPV analysis
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|Improving Care for Chronic Conditions, Premier.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.