Measuring Performance in the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire seeks to measure the performance of staff members in the corporate world. It will focus on the use of strategies, performance management, performance tracking, performance benchmarking, performance indicators and performance reviews to identify areas of improvement.
- The HR department that needs to convince other managers about the opportunity of performance review feedback.
- The CFO who is interested in helping his team make financial progress.
- The CEO who needs to understand how well the organization is performing.
- The marketing manager who wants to maximize customer satisfaction by identifying under-performing areas
- The IT manager who wants to strengthen operations with better performance benchmarking.
Assess how strategy impacts performance
Analyze progress against objectives
Monitor progress over time
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What awareness of corporate strategy do you have?
- Limited understanding of the strategy.
- Good awareness of the strategy and its purposes.
- In-depth knowledge of the strategy and its intricacies.
Q. What do you use to measure progress in regular assessments?
- We don't measure progress.
- We use some metrics to track data.
- We gather data regularly and use custom performance metrics.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.