Mining Risk Management & Insurance Strategies
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Appraising strategies for mitigating risk and hedging through insurance is essential to understanding the corporate world. This questionnaire provides an in-depth analysis of how mining companies should evaluate their risk management and insurance tactics.
- Human Resources director that needs to convince executive managers about the opportunity of renewable energy.
- Compliance manager who is interested in helping his team with data protection standards.
- Accounts manager that needs to demonstrate viable options for covering business risks.
- Operations supervisor tasked with finding ways to reduce environmental liabilities.
- Safety leader researching for cost-effective solutions for asset risks.
Analyzing corporate risks
Obtaining coverage for hazards
Minimizing financial losses
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What is your current approach to evaluating financial liabilities?
- We do not analyze financial liabilities.
- We assess financial liabilities when needed.
- We regularly track and analyze financial liabilities.
Q. What have you done to control premiums cost?
- Nothing, premiums costs have been unpredictable
- We have created a basic budget and monitor regularly
- We have a fully formalized budget process using GRC systems that we analyze and review regularly
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.