Modernizing Shipyards with Technology
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Every company needs to remain competitive and up-to-date in today’s workplace. To keep ahead of the game, even shipyard companies must upgrade their operations with the latest shipping technology and automation solutions. Through this questionnaire, explore the changes, opportunities and benefits presented by modernizing your shipyard with technology.
- The Purchasing Manager who wants to make cost-effective decisions
- The Engineering Department that wishes to implement efficient solutions
- The Logistics department that seeks to deliver goods more quickly
- The Human Resources Manager who wants to ensure employee safety
- The Operations Manager trying to maximize production outputs
Benefits of Upgrading
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What improvements have you implemented to increase efficiency in shipping operations?
- We have not yet enhanced our efficiency.
- We have implemented basic processes to measure and improve efficiency.
- We use sophisticated analytics and metrics to track, assess, and optimize our efficiency.
Q. What have you implemented in terms of the latest technologies?
- We have yet to begin using modern technology.
- We have incorporated cutting edge software suites.
- We have integrated AI capabilities at enterprise level.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|mckinsey||McKinsey on Finance Number 60.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.