Preventing Accounting Fraud in the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Gain insights into the trend of accounting fraud and understand how to best prevent it by completing this questionnaire. Understand the tools and methods used to monitor and investigate fraudulent activity, as well as essential compliance and documentation practices.
- The Compliance Manager who needs a strategic approach to fraud prevention
- The Risk manager looking for tips on monitoring activities
- The Investigation team that needs guidance on documenting processes
- The Human Resources department that needs to convince management about the importance of due diligence
- The Training Manager who is interested in helping his team with identifying red flags
Strategic techniques for stopping fraud
Protocol for responding to fraud
Essential fraud laws regulations
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What have you done to ensure compliance with policies and procedures?
- We do not adhere to any specific policies and procedures
- We have a basic set of policies and procedures that we conduct checks on
- We have a fully formalized set of policies and procedures that we audit regularly
Q. What have you done to improve Identification Reporting?
- We don't have an Identification Reporting system.
- We have a basic identification process that is documented.
- We have a fully formalized identity verification framework, which we review and update regularly.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|mckinsey||McKinsey Reform Center_2016 Exchange Networks_FINAL.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.