Quality Control and the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Companies must ensure that the quality of their products meet standards and regulations. This questionnaire explores how construction, reporting documentation, accuracy, documentation, automation, and quality control can be used to ensuring high-quality output.
- The Quality Director who needs to assure the internal consistency of work processes.
- The Operations Manager who is interested in helping his team with automation initiatives.
- The Compliance Officer who requires assurance of accurate documentation.
- The Business Continuity Manager who needs to test the existing back-up construction process.
- The IT security expert who wants to assess the accuracy of reporting documentation.
Examining the building process
Analyzing data collected from projects
Ensuring precise levels of quality
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How do you manage delivery of materials?
- We keep track manually
- We have a Generally Accepted Logistics System
- We have an automated inventory & delivery tracking system
Q. How do you ensure the accuracy of project specifications?
- We make sure they are outlined before starting a project.
- We use cost estimation software to double-check assumptions.
- We document every step with precise quantitative metrics.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|2019 AFP MMC Risk-SurveyReport.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.