WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
As a result-driven consultancy, you take the client’s needs and desires into consideration and try to deliver solutions that advance the project, satisfy needs, and bring advantages for all parties involved. You are proud of our methods and we are happy to share them with clients.
- The manager who needs to increase his/her team's motivation for a particular change on their team.
- The manager who needs to motivate his/her team to loose weight.
- The consultant who wants to train his team to apply a particular way of working.
- The owner of a firm who wants to increase the productivity of his employees.
- The manager who wants to increase the productivity in his department by implementing an information technology solution.
where is digital fit in
where is innovation needed
inform and encourage employees
link initiatives to not reinvent the wheel
how to build a digital organization
how does digital change processes
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Are the (digital) products/services available to your customers when they want it?
- The products/services are available when customers want it
Q. Are products/services delivered as per customer/consumer demand?
- We try to adapt to customer demand when this is possible
- We anticipate consumer demand and actively adapt our plans if necessary
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|A question of legacy Managing and measuring behavioral risk in variable annuities.pdf
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.