Risk Mitigation and the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Knowing how to manage risk and integrate insurance coverage is essential for the success of a company. This questionnaire will provide board members with a comprehensive understanding of utilities, risk management, insurance, hedging, and mitigation analysis so they can make informed decisions.
- The Financial Director who needs to assess financial planning and budgeting.
- The Risk Management Manager who is devoted to preventing operational risks.
- The Audit Manager who is looking into compliance and regulatory processes.
- The Risk Agency Analyst that needs to convince stakeholders of the best course of action.
- The Insurance Consultant who is interested in helping his team with policy evaluations.
Understand your electricity usage
Identify potential danger
Understand coverage options
Manage financial risks
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. What types of tools do you use to analyze costs?
- We do not have any tools
- We have basic spreadsheet-based cost analysis models
- We have a fully integrated ERP system with automated cost analysis and forecasting
Q. What measures have you taken to quantitatively assess risk?
- We haven't done anything yet.
- We use data-based indicators like volatility and drawdown.
- We use Bayesian optimization to identify accurate values of key inputs.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.