Sales Focus and Customer Success
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
With a competitive landscape, changeable markets, and key performance indicators in every department, it is essential to get to the heart of your customers’ needs. Keep up with the right tools. Here are some essential tips & tools for making your business selling process more effective!
- The new sales executive who wants to get a feeling for the company's corporate culture and the sales organization.
- The new sales manager who needs to adapt to the new political environment at the headquarters.
- The sales director who needs to develop her team's skills and skills in a new way.
- The sales development officer who needs to differentiate his approach from the competitors.
- The sales person who needs to demonstrate who the future of the company is in.
how to sell
what is the best way to do it?
success stories and why they work
what makes a customer successful?
who are your partners in sales?
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Do you use social media to advertise?
- I use my own social media accounts for this
- I have set up additional social media accounts for this purpose
Q. Do you have a social media schedule?
- We plan our social media activities per week/month per 1 or 2 core activities and channels. (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
- We plan our social media activities per week/month per 1 or 2 core activities and channels plus we monitor the implementation via dashboards.
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.