Sales forecasting and analytics for a small business
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Predictions about the next sales and marketing activities require a small business to understand target markets, competitors, and potential opportunities. A buyer should focus on the processes and sales analytics principles to reach some better predictions.
- The auditor who needs to audit a company for financial security and compliance with tax laws.
- The company who needs to manage its risks and keep the finger-on-the-pulse on its competitors.
- The CFO who needs to keep track of the money coming in and out.
- The CEO who needs to adjust the numbers she has been taught to use by her predecessor and adjust the goals of the company accordingly.
- The credit controller who needs to read all the invoices from all corners of the world to make sure there are no funny business going on.
how to sell the product
what is needed for sales and marketing
where does money come from?
how can it be used?
why do we need analysis?
what is the forecast date
when will you know if your forecast was right or wrong? (the answer may surprise you)
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. To what extent do you use social media to get your message across?
- We do not use social media
- We use it only to respond to customer complaints/inquiries or responding to press/media queries
- We use it to actively shape our reputation and tell our story with relevant information and content.
Q. How do you encourage visitors to share your content?
- Not applicable
- Via (embedded) social buttons
- Specific pop-up call-to-action (CTA) on the website
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.