Securing the Corporate World
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This questionnaire will explore the relationship between facility management, security, access control, monitoring, surveillance and protection in the corporate world. Representing a crucial balance of risk and value, these components are integral elements in any functional business set-up.
- The Facility Manager who needs to understand how to maintain safety and efficiency of operations.
- The Security Officer responsible for controlling access to the premises.
- The Access Control Manager focused on developing secure policies.
- The Surveillance Team aiming to identify potential threats.
- The Protection Officer needing to develop strategies to avoid property loss or damage.
Ensuring workplace safety
Implementing procedures and protocols
Guarding against harm
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. How much advance planning has been done for emergency procedures?
- No advance planning.
- Basic emergency procedure plan in place.
- Thoroughly documented emergency procedures that are regularly rehearsed and reviewed.
Q. What have you implemented in terms of security policies?
- Nothing, we do not have any policies
- We have some informal guidelines and protocols
- We have a fully formalized set of security policies and procedures
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
|mckinsey||Future of Mechanical Engineering Exec Summary.pdf|
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.