Security and privacy in the digital age
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Cybersecurity requires an organizational approach. Introduce a culture that increases awareness and enforcement of security and privacy regulations, integrates a set of tools and processes, and requires a toolbox of security professionals and specialists.
- The project manager who has to handle privacy and collaboration between teams.
- The CISO who needs to ensure seucity and privacy is warranted.
- The CIO who has got the difficult request from the board to evaluate the IT performance.
- The implementation manager who needs a project plan to handle the different ICT projects go forward.
- The SME owner who needs to prepare the company for the future change.
know what is at risk
Define the objectives
understand what needs to be protected
identify and implement appropriate controls
review and evaluate effectiveness of security measures
measure success against goals, risks, resources and priorities
Adapt to change
ensure that you are always on top of changing threats or opportunities
After you have downloaded this questionnaire, you can - in your Toolbox - edit, add/delete, and translate questions & answers to your liking. Clicking the "Help me PRAIORITIZE" buttons in the Toolbox activates our A.I. to help you finish your masterpiece..
Q. Do users know how to use passwords?
- No formal process
- Users are informed and will use the most secure password
- Process and best practice is known to all and is driven from the top
Q. To what extent do users identify the risks?
- Not or ad hoc reported to me (risk owner)
- Reported to me (risk owner) but I have to ask for more information
- Risks identified proactively by the user and documented by me (risk owner)
If you feel you need outside support after conducting your assessment, we recommend the firms that have written the below mentioned whitepapers. Not having a paper selected does NOT mean that a firm does not give good advice.
- Respondent profiles for a helicopter view of your audience.
- A maturity model with which algorithms calculate a six times smarter improvement target (compared to when you leave that to a human).
- Improvement suggestions (per question) how to move from one answer to another
- Suggested follow-on projects. After all, moving your organization from A to B might require more than just doing an assessment.